By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN to announce the second High Voltage secret title today!

Any bets on what might be?

Hey lovelies, @mattign here. Tune into IGN Wii tonight to see a seriously kick-ass Wii game from High Voltage Software. You will like this.
What do you think this game is going to be like? Also, what did you think of the Gladiator A.D. reveal last night? Thanks to BAMtendo for the heads up!

http://twitter.com/igncom

Around the Network

Cool, I'm staying up late to see what all the fuzz is about. Please let it be an RPG.

Animales, I would wager. I wonder what they're going to do with it now that they've decided to go full retail.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

theirs a second! :O

I put my money on the conduit 2

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:

Goodbye money.

a 3rd person shooter like RE4 would be sweet

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
palancas7 said:
killeryoshis said:

Goodbye money.

My pridiction is the most right at of all of you

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

famousringo said:
Animales, I would wager. I wonder what they're going to do with it now that they've decided to go full retail.

Generally, you don't know the name, plot, and general gameplay of a 'secret' game .

I was very pleasantly surprised by Gladiator, so I'm looking forward to this one as well.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

WRPG or high end racing title.

My hopes.

The rEVOLution is not being televised