By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar Announces new GTA IV DLC

ms probably didnt feel like they got their moneys worth for the downloads and realized they needed to open up their market. If i were R* id go look to see if the disc based game was covered in the contract. if not ps3 port

Around the Network

lol, that's name is hilarious XD

The first one had male nudity, the second should have full on sex.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
The first one had male nudity, the second should have full on sex.

I smell controversy Hughey

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

I'm surprised that rockstar didn't wait till E3 to announce this..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

I may be wrong there, but both DLC will be released as a disc for $39 later this year which has me questioning the success of the download to begin with.
The good thing, you won't need the original game to play it, which would help since so many returned the game.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Lmao.

sounds politically correct

Max King of the Wild said:
ms probably didnt feel like they got their moneys worth for the downloads and realized they needed to open up their market. If i were R* id go look to see if the disc based game was covered in the contract. if not ps3 port

there are alot of people(me included) that do not have access to the live. @gebx i don't think rockstar is going to be att e3