By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - * Reminder * 9pm Eastern Time Today !!! New Hint For Kojima's New Game

im leaning towards this bein a ps3 exclusive now (but still wouldnt b suprised if multiplat or 360 only) just got a feelin...

Around the Network

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Hmm, they seem to have change the file structure after people started analyzing it. This timer is 4 days and 21 hours long. It will end on the 31st or the 1st (depending on where you are) so maybe another timer will appear or they will just announce.

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

omg awesome. a new metal gear¡¡¡¡¡¡. but i dont see anything in the website... all i see is 00:00:00.

luisgvm said:
omg awesome. a new metal gear¡¡¡¡¡¡. but i dont see anything in the website... all i see is 00:00:00.

Press F5

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
im leaning towards this bein a ps3 exclusive now (but still wouldnt b suprised if multiplat or 360 only) just got a feelin...

I'm seeing a 3, a P and an S from the first pic....

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Dark_Rulez89 said:
luisgvm said:

Press F5

omg,omg,omg¡¡¡¡. epic. thanks a lot. do you guys think that it will be MGS5?.

Stats87 said:

I think it also added the letters "R" and "P"

So we now have 5, E, 3, R, P and Big Boss.

Maybe it means MGS5 = PRE 3 (as in taking place for MGS 3)

That goes against the story of MGS3... notice the Eye Patch in the flashing pick of BigBoss....When was BigBoss shot in the Eye?

4 ≈ One

When was Raiden shot in the eye? And I thought he got rid of the ninja exoskeleton.

Can You Decipher Kojima's Famitsu Interview?

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova