By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Nintendo killed hardcore gaming

People still write this bull shit?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Yep, because people still read this bullshit and pay them money at the same time.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I never got the (ill)logic behind such an article. Whether the year be 07 or 09. Nintendo has done exactly what it has always done..only better this gen than it has the last 3.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
I never got the (ill)logic behind such an article. Whether the year be 07 or 09. Nintendo has done exactly what it has always done..only better this gen than it has the last 3.

Bravo.  I love reading logic and reason like this.  It's so refreshing.

Wish it paid the bills as well as negativity though.

Not this shit again... Lock this thread, please.

Around the Network
DrYon said:
Not this shit again... Lock this thread, please.

Don't lock the thread, just delete the link.

I also love it when people say stuff like Nintendo has now targeted a new audience, even though they have been targeting it since probably before the acusees (if that is even a word :P) were born :P.

If I was a writer, even if I don't agree with that article, I'd still write that exact same article, for obvious reasons.

My bingo score

Smashchu2 said:

My bingo score

LOL! Epic win!