By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 is not on the Wii!

If I were them, I'd put it on every system. Even Dreamcast and SNES. :D

Around the Network
CaptainDJ said:
If I were them, I'd put it on every system. Even Dreamcast and SNES. :D

I wouldnt put it on the 360. The gamers on 360 are just too full of things I should not mention.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

ash3336 said:
Actually, we got The Conduit. That is more than enough to keep us happy.

Stop acting like you are speaking for all Wii owners.

BECAUSE WE CANT HANDLE THIS GAME
they can only fit less then 9 gigs on a single wii cd.
Main point of Call of Duty is the online. As welll as co-op, multiplayer and HD graphics.
Also, the controls are really awkward and bad on the wii for this game, the online for Wii's is horrible and there will bearly be enough space for the campaign alone.

Thats why your not in gharge, your a dumb*ss. 360 is where this game sells best, they dont give a f*ck that 360 owners
may be snobs... LMAO wow your such an idiot.

Around the Network
kersed3 said:

Thats why your not in gharge, your a dumb*ss. 360 is where this game sells best, they dont give a f*ck that 360 owners
may be snobs... LMAO wow your such an idiot.

Reported. If it's wrong for me to do half this much (which is why I stopped), it's certainly not okay to do it to this degree.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Lol, I find absolutely AMAZING the number of people who detest the Wii sooo much, that they don't want a game such as MW2 to come out for it. I mean, what harm could it possibly do you? Huh, fanboys and trolls (kersed, et al)? If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't touch it, don't think about it. BUT LET US PLAY THE GAME AND SHUT UP.

:)

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Yeah, stop assuming like an idiot that we share the graphics>controls opinion. We don't.

You probably shouldn't assume that all people think wii controls > HD console controles

Feylic said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Yeah, stop assuming like an idiot that we share the graphics>controls opinion. We don't.

You probably shouldn't assume that all people think wii controls > HD console controles

No, you assumed my comment meant that. I would have wrote "no one" if I did.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

kersed3 said:
BECAUSE WE CANT HANDLE THIS GAME
they can only fit less then 9 gigs on a single wii cd.
Main point of Call of Duty is the online. As welll as co-op, multiplayer and HD graphics.
Also, the controls are really awkward and bad on the wii for this game, the online for Wii's is horrible and there will bearly be enough space for the campaign alone.

Wii disc can hold just as much memory as a 360 disc. PLEASE SHUT UP if you know nothing.

360 games take more memory on textures and effects. That would make the Wii version capable of holding more space.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.