By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - In all honesty The Xbox 360 controller is annoying

When I got my 360 I purchased a rechargable batterie the next day only because I don't like the hassle of buying AA batteries every other week, so I never even bothered giving it a chance.But I really can't agree with you on the " batteries die too quickly" issue because my second controller, which I never really use, works on AA batteries and I swear on my life that my friends, family, and the occasional curious Tiffany play with it to hell and back before it actually dies..... It's usually Halo3 online by the way .

In a gist, get a frikkin rechargable batterie to save yourself the hassle.

Around the Network

I completely agree with thread. Aside from battery issues (I don't have em), the 360 controller has got to be the most ugly and uncomfortable controller since the Xbox 1 controller.

perpride said:
I completely agree with thread. Aside from battery issues (I don't have em), the 360 controller has got to be the most ugly and uncomfortable controller since the Xbox 1 controller.

Ugly and uncomfortable? lol

nojustno said:
perpride said:

Put a big fat IMO in  there and we're good no one has to flame me lol.

Hey it could be worse it could have to two tiny,very loose joysticks right next to eachother,when you play your fingers hit eachother..

Around the Network
perpride said:
nojustno said:
perpride said:

Put a big fat IMO in  there and we're good no one has to flame me lol.

If you agreed with the thread then your only complaint would be the d-pad.

What's wrong with X-Box 360 controller? Now the original xbox controller. There's a bad controller.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lxwas9.gif[/IMG]

Why are you people still using batteries?   I bought a Quick Charge Kit and an extra Battery Pack soon after I got my 360.

You can get both for less than $40.  Now when my gamepad starts blinking, I just swap the packs.  No need to plug the controller in. 

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

the battery system is so 2001

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
the battery system is so 2001

Umm there is a battery in the Dual Shock also. Except you can't replace it easily.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E