By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Downgrading vgChartz 2.0... vgChartz v1.1 anyone?

Yes sir!

Around the Network

Yes, much easier on the eyes and doesn't look like an ugly gamespot clone.  Although I will probably come here no matter how it looks...

While I personally prefer the new layout and site design, I'd defnatly look forward to seeing how this project progresses. :)

I

Please please count me in. I absolutely hate this new scheme. Just the thought of seeing this darkness everywhere was feeling me with dread and I almost was too terrified to come to the site.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Can't post pictures (I think it's a bug, I'm on my mom's computer now. Whenever I click on the video or img thing, all I get is a white page on the small window):

I like it.

i guess it looks ok, the 1.0 was too bright on my eyes anyway. haha

tuoyo said:
Please please count me in. I absolutely hate this new scheme. Just the thought of seeing this darkness everywhere was feeling me with dread and I almost was too terrified to come to the site.

Now this I like

mM

WoW is there any particular limit to what you can do with some Greasmonkey? I won't be partaking in this one (I prefer the new look), but this stuff is impressive to me.

We have a thread for this.