By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What game are you currently playing?

Disgaea3
Arc The Lad 4

Tons of stuff that I won't bother listing...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Street Fighter 4

Mass Effect

Master of Olympus Zeus - been playing it week in/week out since I got in 2001.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Cod4 Still

Around the Network

Tonight it was 5 player Bomberman '93, 4 player BIT.TRIP BEAT (finally beat the 3rd level), and Super Mario Bros.

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood and Arc The Lad II.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

super mario rpg on my snes. and I'm also playing zack & wiki.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Resistance 2

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Etrian Odyssey 2 for the DS. ALMOST FINISHED!!!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2