By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What game are you currently playing?

call of duty world at war

Around the Network

I'm still playing Madworld, and just purchased Excitebots. Punch Out will arrive next week. Also playing Bonsai Barber, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Punch Out and Pro Evolution Soccer 2009.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Ceville (point&click, PC)

Which CoD:WaW? The one on Wii? If you are any good then you should add me. Although if you don't play hardcore tdm only then probably shouldn't add me since I only play HCTDM.

Anyways, I plan on finishing Super Mario RPG (damn you Smokie (my iguana) for hitting the power strip off switch while playing the game on Wii (corrupted my save file, have to start all over again).

i am playing viva pinata and too human

Around the Network

Just finished Bionic Commando: Rearmed.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

super mario brothers 3

Mario Kart Wii and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Usually, I'm up-to-date on games, but I haven't seen anything new I want in awhile, so.....

Gears of War 2, Banjo-Tooie

Gears 2, Star Ocean...

Yep, i'm a girl