By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TalonMan said:
nordlead said:
Strategyking92 said:
umm, can we get tracked, and wishlisted games separated from our game collection :-/

It is being worked on. I don't know exactly what talonman has planned, but we plan on adding to the functionality.

It's done...

Wow, awesome!

Around the Network

how do i see hardware by region, like in the old VG Chartz?

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

bobbo19 said:

that is what i wanted to know 3 posts above... you can click on that link.

zexen_lowe said:
Great work, TalonMan, I'm picturing that tomorrow when I log in there'll be 100 DB jobs pending. Half of them will be Blacksaber's banners and the other half mups' cheats...

Always making us poor DB admins work extra.

Also, as a request, make sure that the cheats you submit work, because I obviously can't test them (except for a game I know). Expect a warning if you make too many mistakes on those

And if you see a non-working cheat, please do report it and it'll be taken care of

Does this mean that asking to add Virtual Boy games to the database is out of the question? I actually decided to start putting my game list here, and saw there wasn't even a category for it... (On that note, I'm probably going to have fun with the 2600 section...)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

nuninhuh said:
bobbo19 said:

that is what i wanted to know 3 posts above... you can click on that link.

It is now back where it belongs

edit: looks like I need to add more content to this FAQ.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

How do we edit user reviews?
http://vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=13812&reviewid=295

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

And why do new comments not appear in User Reviews?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

nordlead said:
FootballFan said:
How do i re size the screen so i dont need to side scroll? I like the overall design but this is my only gripe.

As noted in the FAQ you can not change the page width that VGChartz is set up for. However, you have 2 options to fix this on your end.

1) change your monitor resolution to 1280x... or higher (1280x1024 should be supported by any LCD or CRT with the exception of smaller laptops)

2) use FireFox or Internet Explorer and zoom in/out. This can be done either through the menu's, ctrl+ (+/-), or ctrl+mouse wheel scroll.

It would have helped if VGChartz did some research on screen resolutions before making the change.  Many laptops use 1024x768 as a lot of people keep their laptops far longer then a desktop pc.  My laptop is also a 1024x768 IBM T43.  A work horse that many IBM owners use and refuse to give up.  I use my laptop to surf the net all the time.  I dock the laptop when I'm at home though.

On another note:  On the main page, why are there 2 ways to view the same ish news but the quick bar used for tracking your most recent threads is removed?  And why do the forum threads on the main page no longer include the details about what forum the thread is under?

And....  can we please finally have the poll that asks what users actually think of the color scheme?  A question worded very easy to understand like: What color scheme do you prefer: The new one or the old one.

Also if the site is going to allow html editing of bgcolor in posts, then it should display the same way that the editor shows it.  As you can see above, I tried to set the bgcolor to white and the text to blue.  The site reformats it to the default color, when going back into the html editor I see that it still has the colors I defined but the site won't display it this way.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Alrighty, while working on my Wii Rec Guide, I came upon a couple of issues that raises some questions for you guys (pardon my noobish tech lingo):

1. What I used to do with the game's boxart was to right click and copy the game's url, and then paste it in my thread. However, now the boxarts are flash... which makes copy/pasting them impossible. Is there any way to get that boxart from the game page, or should I start looking somewhere else?

2. I can right click and copy/paste anywhere... except for posts which I'm trying to edit. It says "Currently not supported by your browser, use keyboard shortcuts instead." (I just right click pasted this, so it works here...).

3. Do we still have a million sellers page? Or is that gone and just going to Games/Sales? Either way is fine, just making sure.

Thanks.

how can i get it so the oldest comment on a news item appears first?

and how can i get all the comments on one page?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia