By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your regrets?

^Exactly right.

Okay, my serious answer:  I really regret not being able to see Danny Gans' show in Las Vegas.

Around the Network

I regret that I didn't took the opportunity to have a really good time with 2 drunk, hot women in their late 20s when it came along 

No but seriously, I regret that I once negleted many of my closest friends for a girl...I would never do that again, because in the end, a good friend is more important than anything else in the world.

(...damn, that sounded like one of those stupid worldly wisdoms)

I regret not having sex with my girlfriend when we ran away from home together. She wanted to do it but I thought we were too young, since we were only like 12.

Wes said:
I regret not having sex with my girlfriend when we ran away from home together. She wanted to do it but I thought we were too young, since we were only like 12.

I wouldn't regret something like that...In my opinion your decision was right, 12 is really a bit too early for having sex.

May I ask how old you are now?

Because if you are 13 or something like that, I would say something like "believe me, you'll get many more chances to score"...but if you are like 20 or so, you'll probalbly know that by yourself now

Riot said:
Wes said:

I wouldn't regret something like that...In my opinion your decision was right, 12 is really a bit too early for having sex.

May I ask how old you are now?

Because if you are 13 or something like that, I would say something like "believe me, you'll get many more chances to score"...but if you are like 20 or so, you'll probalbly know that by yourself now

I'm 17 now, but I don't find most girls sexually appealing anymore. I'm mostly into boys now...

I regret it, because back then I would have enjoyed it a lot more, I was totally into girls and thought homosexuality was gross. But most girls just don't excite me the way guys do, but I didn't know that back then.

Around the Network

my last girlfriend

1. I wish when I was in grade 5 I hadn't flushed my ruler down the school toilets (cost me $100 for the plumbing)

2. I wish I had behaved better in school

3. I wish I had tried harder in the first sememster of grade 12 (only scored a 69% average)

4. I wish I had waited till the price of PS3 dropped to $400 to buy it instead of paying $750 for it 6 months after launch.

5. I wish I hadn't sold my GBA SP

6. I wish I hadn't bought Gears of War 2 (when I traded it in I only got $37 for it, paid $59). It sucked ass.

That's all I can think of.

Not having a flashlight in the car when I was with these two hot bisexual chicks that wanted to go skinny dipping with me. It was too dark to go to the lake without one.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Tyrannical said:
Not having a flashlight in the car when I was with these two hot bisexual chicks that wanted to go skinny dipping with me. It was too dark to go to the lake without one.

Please elaborate on this *highwaystar101 gets popcorn*

1.- Super Smash Bros Brawl
2.- Not beeing a better person to this date
3.- beeing heartless when it comes to girls trying to get to know me
4.- beeing mean to the few friends i have
5.- Secret
6.- Not beeing nicer to this girl i met at camp, i fell in love with her only after i never saw her again and she said "i love you and ill never forget you" to me.
7.- Not beeing nice to strangers overall
8.- Not trying hard enough at school
9.- Super Smash Bros brawl (oh wait...)
10.- Not running away from where i was when i was in Idaho.