By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your regrets?

I regret not visiting my grandfather more in the nursing home. He'd ask about me all the time, and I'd always have a reason not to go. He died, and I was there in the end, but I wasted a lot of time.

I regret that time my great grandmother made me breakfast for cleaning her yard, and I threw it in the garbage when she wasn't looking. She found out, and it really hurt her feelings.

I regret stopping by my house and taking an extra 10 minutes for a lunch break. I would've been at that store when it got robbed, or maybe even before. I was 30 seconds away, when the 911 call came out over the radio

I regret making Dana think I was in love with her. Out of all of the women I've hurt, she deserved it the least.

I regret 2008. All of it.

I regret using the fireball instead of the low roundhouse kick in SF4. That match was mine to win!

I regret standing by when some of my co-workers did something less than admirable.

that's all I can think of.

Around the Network

no regrets yet

I DONTZ REMEMBER!!!!

d21lewis said:
I regret not visiting my grandfather more in the nursing home. He'd ask about me all the time, and I'd always have a reason not to go. He died, and I was there in the end, but I wasted a lot of time.

I regret that time my great grandmother made me breakfast for cleaning her yard, and I threw it in the garbage when she wasn't looking. She found out, and it really hurt her feelings.

I regret stopping by my house and taking an extra 10 minutes for a lunch break. I would've been at that store when it got robbed, or maybe even before. I was 30 seconds away, when the 911 call came out over the radio

I regret making Dana think I was in love with her. Out of all of the women I've hurt, she deserved it the least.

I regret 2008. All of it.

I regret using the fireball instead of the low roundhouse kick in SF4. That match was mine to win!

I regret standing by when some of my co-workers did something less than admirable.

that's all I can think of.

I must say that was a very moving, yet uncharacteristically serious post you made there.

Self explanatory:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2410808
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=15753

Around the Network

regrets having a sister that thinks I'm a ATM machine.

Yep, i'm a girl

I generally don't have many regrets but i turned down a job a few weeks ago and now that money is running short i'm left wondering if it was the best idea.

I regret not joining this website sooner.

Oh, god, I can list so many. I have the two worst things that make me remember everything I've done bad in horrible detail. A photographic memory and OCD.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

i regret playing videogames for so long and not doing something more productive.

Instead of a nintendo, my parents should have gotten me a guitar or something. I'd be elite by now, instead of posting here.