By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pakidan101 said:
Wow...I like the new look, but I understand the dislike of it.

The previous look made the website feel more comfy and happy...but int he end it helped give it an unprofessional look.

This new look seems more professional and yet...it makes me feel like there is an ominous threat...

I like comfy and happy.

Around the Network

Sorry, but not only does this new color design look amateurish and cheap, but it actually is mentally very annoying and stressful. Everything looks so brown, it's like Quake lol. Very awkward.

Maybe I can get used to it, but so far I can't stand it. I can't believe this wasn't tried on a test audience first

This is my first post on 2.0!!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I really dig the new look. You guys should have waited till E3 lol it could have been like your very own E3 announcement. Big surprise in store for you vgchartz.com users coming June 2nd! Be there or be square! lol idk

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I like it. The front page is a bit busy. But I like black. And it makes the site more professional I think.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Sorry, but not only does this new color design look amateurish and cheap, but it actually is mentally very annoying and stressful. Everything looks so brown, it's like Quake lol. Very awkward.

Maybe I can get used to it, but so far I can't stand it. I can't believe this wasn't tried on a test audience first
But you're an X360 fan... aren't you used to brown

@WordsofWisdom... weren't you one of the ones who complained most about the original change to blue?

Well, I can still have blue text, but damn thats hard to read...the background is really, really random, too. I personally liked the old style better, but hey, this isn't too bad either. Sigh...looks like I should be searching for a new font color >_> any suggestions?...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Well, I can still have blue text, but damn thats hard to read...the background is really, really random, too. I personally liked the old style better, but hey, this isn't too bad either. Sigh...looks like I should be searching for a new font color >_> any suggestions?...

Slightly lighter Blue.

Yes, i hate the blue text.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

It's harder to read almost all text that is in color, over the grey.

I miss the left sidebar with all the recently updated threads, when you sign on.

I wonder how my cell phone will handle this.

I liked the old format better and color scheme. Although the graph is cool.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence