By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix is better than ALL Japanese Devs Put together & stuck with glue

WAS AMONG the best. In the Snes/PS1 days. Now when the money hunger is upon them (releasing games for xbox) they produce games without polishing them.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
If FFXIII was still PS3 exclusive much more people would of agreed!

I agree because of the fanboys.

Love the sig it made me laugh.LOL! Did he really said that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73522&page=16

This is up for Best Thread ever

Ignore post.

I actually agree with this thread, if they were stuck together with glue, they wouldm't be able to do anything.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

If you exclude any Nintendo studio from the comparison, I might actually agree with you, because I love Square-Enix's games.

What's with the SE-hate?

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:
WAS AMONG the best. In the Snes/PS1 days. Now when the money hunger is upon them (releasing games for xbox) they produce games without polishing them.

Wow....I can't believe that becuase SE published games for the Xbox Brand they are now Money Hungry...Your ignoring the Xbox User and fan base..We are not Small by any means and if SE decides that we should try out their games it does not make them Money hungry...As for the "Polish"...Well....Last Remnant is a great game..I have not play IU and SO4 reviwed very well.....Just stop letting your obvious dislike of the Xbox brand to effect how you cast your Judgement....Seriosly....

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:

Wow....I can't believe that becuase SE published games for the Xbox Brand they are now Money Hungry...Your ignoring the Xbox User and fan base..We are not Small by any means and if SE decides that we should try out their games it does not make them Money hungry...As for the "Polish"...Well....Last Remnant is a great game..I have not play IU and SO4 reviwed very well.....Just stop letting your obvious dislike of the Xbox brand to effect how you cast your Judgement....Seriosly....

Seriously. What have happened to the quality and soul of the Square-Enix games? Seriously they`ve become more average than A+ish seriously. So, seriously I can`t see other possibility that they don`t care for creating epic games anymore. But seriously FF13 might be seriously good. Seriously.

Kos-mos said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:

Seriously. What have happened to the quality and soul of the Square-Enix games? Seriously they`ve become more average than A+ish seriously. So, seriously I can`t see other possibility that they don`t care for creating epic games anymore. But seriously FF13 might be seriously good. Seriously.

I fail to see your point.....Sure IU and TLR are new attempts but that does not make them lose their soul.....Their Soul if anything was with nintendo...Fanboys of Sony had gotten used to having SquareSoft and Enix on their console only...I Owned Sony consoles before and had FF games and Bushido Blade and a few other SE games...A game company cannot stagnate SE has been doing wonderfully and was very smart in supporting the XBOX.....

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:

I fail to see your point.....Sure IU and TLR are new attempts but that does not make them lose their soul.....Their Soul if anything was with nintendo...Fanboys of Sony had gotten used to having SquareSoft and Enix on their console only...I Owned Sony consoles before and had FF games and Bushido Blade and a few other SE games...A game company cannot stagnate SE has been doing wonderfully and was very smart in supporting the XBOX.....

Seriously?

Kos-mos said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Kos-mos said:

Seriously?

I can only assume you don't own any Xbox consoles