By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix is better than ALL Japanese Devs Put together & stuck with glue

lol you forgot about kojima production,team ico,polyphony digital,capcom,konami pes team............,square-enix is ver powerful but dont they are the only one how rules all

Around the Network

Honestly, Square Enix have been riding on FF's success for as long as I can remember. Other than that franchise, they don't have much to brag about. I don't even think that there developers are in the top 5 in Japan right now.

I really think Vgcharts has hit an all time high today...

Its been quite a "special" day in these forums...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

SE rules and there rpg's are soo "polished". They never have frame rate issues at all and there last few jrpg's on the 360 really pushed the limit in terms of disc space and sales........yes sir indeed! :)

LOL.  Are you confusing this with SquareSoft?

Around the Network

Hah... funny.
And no, its not even close to best, especially not Square-Enix. Square alone was great though.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

No, I don´t agree.

P.S...I love your joke topics :)

Wouldn't SE a Japanese Developer be included in the category of Japanese developers?

So if the sum of the whole is less than one of its parts clearly there must be Japanese developers making anti-games! Actually this makes a bit of sense once you've played MGS4....

@OP

Yea sure.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

better than all put together.... possibly 10 years ago when Square & Enix were separate companies and if only referring to japanese "RPG" game developers. Squaresoft by itself was the best RPG developer IMO. I bought every single one their RPGs 10 years ago. Since I think they have really fallen due to their corporate greed and the merger with Enix has not resulted in as many really high quality titles (based on reviews).

Hopefully FFXIII will turn things around. Can't say they don't still put a lot of time and care into their biggest franchise.

PS: I wonder what Squaresofts average metacritic rating across all titles was back then compared to what SE is now.