By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

6pm pst. I think there are 5-6 people confirmed to show up.

Around the Network
uno said:
HI everyone.

After having played SP and MP for a little while, I just dont think this game is for me. The MP is more Halo than I am used to. Granted there is a majority of peepls who will love this but I am not one of them. I have decided to stop playing this game. Here are some of my takeaways from the game.

Things I like most of the game are:

1.Controls
2. Customization
3. SFX (technical)
4. Character art (technical)

Things I like Least of the game:
1. Gameplay
2. Level Design
3. Environment visuals
4. Lighting
5. Aliasing (though this is pretty hugely important)
6. Online bugs

I just got the game on Tuesday and have played it for a bit. Though I was very excited for the game to come out, it will now be my trade in for Wii Sports Resort. I am not trying to start an internet nerd flame conflagration just expressing my disappointment in the final product.

Here is hoping Grinder or Gladiator will be much better.

Back to COD WAW Wii.....

Uno-

I can see how you might not like it if you aren't into Halo like games.  I think you should at least beat the single player before you trade it though.  The last two levels are much much better than the rest of the game in both design and visuals IMO.  Its almost as if HVS started to get their funding in order when they were working on those levels and hired a few more artists...  The online has bugs but I find it very fun personally.  It is very much like playing Perfect Dark online with better visuals and better controls.  I have a PS3 and all the good shooters (Killzone, CoD4, WaW, R1 &2 etc.) and the Conduit holds a special place in my collection because it is a totally different experience than any of those games.  Resistance is closest but this is more like a classic shooter than that and also this controls much better.

Anyway, as I said, I highly recommend you beat the game and play a few private matches before you sell it, but I can understand if you just don't like it.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Whew! Good game, Ken! That was a fun match. :D

(I was the Veiron guy, in case you were wondering)

The BuShA owns all!

Vertigo-X said:

You're pretty good Veiron yourself in that match. I was the guy namede Powerman

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Exblackman said:
Vertigo-X said:

@ Vertigo-X -

Man, you're good!  I started coming after you after a while.

@ Exblackman -

Did you hear me taunting you during ASE Football!?  You had the ASE and I was chasing behind you saying "Poooowerman!  You can't escape me!!"  lol!

@ spdk1 -

You did me so dirty.  You gunned me down and I was dead.  Then you lobbed a nade on my dead body and my screen flashed white even though I was already gone!  Sick!

Around the Network

Man, you guys sound like you're having a blast.
I still have to wait a week and a half -.-

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I guess ill go online several minutes early.

Is it possible to join a room after the match has started?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Is it possible to join a room after the match has started?

Yes.

Kenology said:
Exblackman said:
Vertigo-X said:

@ Vertigo-X -

Man, you're good!  I started coming after you after a while.

@ Exblackman -

Did you hear me taunting you during ASE Football!?  You had the ASE and I was chasing behind you saying "Poooowerman!  You can't escape me!!"  lol!

@ spdk1 -

You did me so dirty.  You gunned me down and I was dead.  Then you lobbed a nade on my dead body and my screen flashed white even though I was already gone!  Sick!

Yay you sounded just like a serial killer going after his prey.. lol

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !