By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Hey, where did you find that weapon that shoots that big beam by the way? I was looking for it.

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
^ falcon095

that was bounty hunter mode. basically only try to kill the person that is labled as your bounty, or the people hunting you. if you kill someone determined to be "innocent" you loose points.

How do you know who is "innocent"? Everybody lokked the same o.0

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm Sentaro. And good game. But I was getting sooooo miffed in that last match. I swear, I really hate that weapon set we had. It seems like no matter how much I shoot people they never die.

But that was fun. (Despite my getting my ass served.)

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Yeah good game guys.  I had a bunch of fun with some technical difficulties.  Me and Ken were trying to get our Wii Speaks working.  I kept messing with it but keep getting feedback no matter what.  The best I got was with the Wii Speak sensitivity at about 4, all the game noises at 2 and my stereo turned up so that I could hear.

Also, my Wii remote died on the Pentagon match we played lol.  Anyway good times.  Had lots of fun!

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

@Rofinator
Its somewhere in the map, but i dont know where. Its the Carbinator Mk16 (?).

@Falcon
Theres a diamond over your prey. Shoot only that person.

@Shanobi
Well you were doing better towards the end, thats for sure.

Around the Network

Try turning down all the audio settings, then turn up the WIISPEAK volume. I should get it soon, then ill try it out.

Anyone up for another round? Be sure to add my code if you haven't (don't take it from the list, it's old): 0345 - 7150 - 8033

Wow, I'm sorry I missed this. Looks like all of the people from the old MOH:H2 league were playing!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
spdk1 said:
^ falcon095

that was bounty hunter mode. basically only try to kill the person that is labled as your bounty, or the people hunting you. if you kill someone determined to be "innocent" you loose points.

I had never played, so when it explained the rules, i wondered how you were supposed to identify targets. It took me a few wrong kills to realize what should have been perfectly obvious: follow the reticule, just like in Single Player

I feel dumb. lol.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yeah, that one game I had with you guys was a blast! I love the human weapon set the most, as I'm sure you guys could probably tell.

Get me on explosive set, though? I'm roast meat. :P

The BuShA owns all!