By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS: LBP GAF Impressions - LBP is Win Sauce + Info

This game is coming out in 2008 right? I want a demo

Around the Network
Morier said:
This game is coming out in 2008 right? I want a demo

The beta is still planned for later this year.   No specifics are known yet.

Demo? WTF how da hell can you make a demo for this game?

I hear MGS4 demo is roumered for next week :D

mM
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Can this save the ps3?(speaking of ps3 savior, what happened to the savior in TGS?)

No. One game can't do that. Nothing will 'save' the PS3 at this point. All big games can do is help sales a bit but they won't save anything.

I don't agree... I think one game can save any console if its got the right flavour.  That game certainly isn't LBP though - too hardcore.

makingmusic476 said:
Btw, do you have a ps3 yet? If so, what's your psn id? Then we can get some LBP'ing going on when the demo/beta/game/whatever comes out. :D

No PS3 yet. Waiting on a lower price and must have titles like MGS4, LBP, Killzone 2, FFXIII, and a few announcements from Team Ico and the God of War team.

Around the Network
OriGin said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Can this save the ps3?(speaking of ps3 savior, what happened to the savior in TGS?)

No. One game can't do that. Nothing will 'save' the PS3 at this point. All big games can do is help sales a bit but they won't save anything.

I don't agree... I think one game can save any console if its got the right flavour. That game certainly isn't LBP though - too hardcore.

LBP is to hardcore O.O wtf... lol are you kidding me? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
OriGin said:

hardcore

hardcore

My 2 sources above have confirmed it is hardcore. 

LOL @ LBP being called hardcore.... maybe people don't understand what hardcore is...

jhlennon1 said:
LOL @ LBP being called hardcore.... maybe people don't understand what hardcore is...

You bite your tongue! Hus says LBP is hardcore, so it must be true.

Look at those wee beedy eyes ... AND THE SMUG LOOK ON HIS FACE!

HARD. CORE. MILITARY. 

leo-j said:

Damn TGS...getting my hopes up for a FFVII remake and/or sequel and i get no RM/sequel or TouchSense rumble

On Topic
LBP looks unique and interesting...i'm looking forward for it