By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS: LBP GAF Impressions - LBP is Win Sauce + Info

Galaki said:
ssj12 said:
OriGin said:

hardcore

hardcore

My 2 sources above have confirmed it is hardcore.

it is by far more hard/casual. You can basically create a mario level with it but the creation part is what makes it hard/casual. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
jhlennon1 said:
LOL @ LBP being called hardcore.... maybe people don't understand what hardcore is...

You bite your tongue! Hus says LBP is hardcore, so it must be true.

Look at those wee beedy eyes ... AND THE SMUG LOOK ON HIS FACE!

HARD. CORE. MILITARY.

HOLY SHEhT! THATS SATAN!

LeonGama said:
leo-j said:
Can this save the ps3?(speaking of ps3 savior, what happened to the savior in TGS?)

Damn TGS...getting my hopes up for a FFVII remake and/or sequel and i get no RM/sequel or TouchSense rumble

On Topic
LBP looks unique and interesting...i'm looking forward for it

screw FFVII, we have White Knight Story =] 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

They definately need a cross promotion with "The Puppetmaster" series of movies.

LPB is as hard of a core as the core of a tootsie roll pop. It's chewey, it's good (We hope, and it sounds like), it'll get a following we hope, but it's not a hard core.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

ssj12 said:
LeonGama said:
leo-j said:
Can this save the ps3?(speaking of ps3 savior, what happened to the savior in TGS?)

Damn TGS...getting my hopes up for a FFVII remake and/or sequel and i get no RM/sequel or TouchSense rumble

On Topic

:O!  BLASPHEMY! x) Just playing. Yeah, White Knight Story seems interesting

Around the Network

WKS looks fantastic, but they need something else, one of those new fantastic IP to announce, or i think many will say meh to TGS for sony this year

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
ssj12 said:
LeonGama said:
leo-j said:

On Topic

LOL

FFVII will piss all over WKS. Don't get me wrong WKS is going to be great but FFVII is just on another level totally. In a league and class all on it's own at the top... Seriously.