By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ONE game you are looking forward to the most

Hmmm I'd say The Conduit

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Around the Network

this is gonna sound weird since I was just playing L4D steam last night and so I shouldn't be interested in this game but I'm really looking forward to The Grinder on Wii, end of 2010 is a long time though.

lightningsouls said:
FF XIII VS

depends on the battle system for me.

if its one of those turned based rpgs with numbers popping out of the bag guys head.... no thanks,.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

13 vs plays like KH from what I understand.

GOW 3 + Heavy Rain + FF13+vs + 3rd birthday (dont make me chose)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I have to say Alan Wake and Splinter Cell Conviction are my most anticipated.

Uncharted 2...but only because it's coming out before God of War 3

a draw between Assassins Creed 2, Forza 3, Alan Wake and Crackdown 2(if this game will be announced). after that there's a ton wii/hd games.

God of War III

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Jebus... one game... that's really hard... hmm.... Ether Mass Effect 2 or Splinter Cell... and after seeing the SC trailer they are really tied... I can't make up my mind...