By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are PSU liars? Where is that Nonura/Kitase + someone else new PS3 SE IP?

358/2 days is an extreemly wierd title.

Nevertheless, the one on the psp is kh 2.5(or 0.5 since its in the past) since it continues the stories secret ending. While COM2(358/2 ) is basicly the repeat of how roxas got involved with organization XIII and so fourth. Basicly 358/2 sounds pretty good, I want to be evil, its fun as hell!

mM
Around the Network

The fanboyism in this thread is thick enough to cut with a knife.

I just want to see Xehanort woop the $hit out of sephiroth.

mM

its seems 358/2 is more of a side story than a spin off. while birth by sleep is a prequel.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

complete agree ^^

its common sense... the ending of KH2 has to do with the PSP game

Around the Network
dtewi said:
PS3 fanboys saying Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is already better than Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days when there is little to no info released about the games.

Do you even hear yourself finalsquall?

I did hear myself.  Apparently birth by sleep will be the closest within the storyline of KH series. I heard it is a prequel to KH, before Sora's time. Where there were many that held a Keyblade.  This game will be closely related to the secret ending of KH2.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Fanboys still trying to label the PSP spinoff the "main" one? That's still pretty sad.

*is getting both games*

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

yea fanboyism...how annoying...blah blah

and tnx for the info. I will also be getting both games. I need to buy both the DS and PSP, though.