By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are PSU liars? Where is that Nonura/Kitase + someone else new PS3 SE IP?

makingmusic476 said:
Do you have any idea how many games that were supposed to get announced weren't? IGN confirmed that four new ps3 exclusives would be unveiled by Sony. Where were they?

Aqua
Flower
Battlefield Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles (E)

Motorstorm2

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Nobody noticed. NOTHING about that was announced at TGS. PSU could've been lying. Sneaky bastards. I guess SE still doesn't approve of the PS3's UB and a Nomura/Kitase + someone else game seems/seemed too...strange and kinda unrealistic. Especially when Kitase is on FF XIII and Nomura the 3 KHs + FF Versus XIII and FF Agito XIII. Nomura has A LOT on his back, doesn't he?

there are 6 or 7 games in the FFXIII series but only 4/6 or 4/7 are known. So yes he does have a ton on his plate at the moment but the is still thre E for All expo coming up soon so theres a slim chance that another one will be announced. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

isn't soriku a Wii fanboy, why is he bitchin about the PS3 then

konnichiwa said:
makingmusic476 said:
Do you have any idea how many games that were supposed to get announced weren't? IGN confirmed that four new ps3 exclusives would be unveiled by Sony. Where were they?

Aqua
Flower
Battlefield Valkyrie: Gallian Chronicles (E)

Motorstorm2

I'm pretty sure it was 4 games made by Sony themselves.

If Flower is one of them, how disappointing. 

Ari_Gold said:
isn't soriku a Wii fanboy, why is he bitchin about the PS3 then

apparently he might be interested in buying one? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

trying to bring sony done are we soriku =P

thats it time to own /puts on gloves

your going down soriku O.O

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Weirdos...O_o

@ Thread: Erm... Iono TGS not over and well I don't know what Sony promised to begin with... Little question: If you're so uninterested by PS3, why do you check their stuff Soriku?

Don diss FLOWer, its flow but with flower pedals.. dam that is sad...

mM

PS3 fanboys saying Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is already better than Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days when there is little to no info released about the games.

Do you even hear yourself finalsquall?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

konnichiwa said:

@Stalker. Sony said that their will be a new PS3 IP. So far we didn't saw anything and now Soriku is asking "where is it"?

Oh is that what it is? lol