By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I'm a Mac and I'm a PC - Elimination

I'm a mac and well....quite frankly all of my commecials are boring and the same as each other...

Around the Network

@RISK: The Consensus Security Vulnerability Alert
May 14, 2009 Vol. 8. Week 20

This week's news: A critical vulnerability in Microsoft PowerPoint and
numerous critical vulnerabilities in Apple Mac OS/X and Safari all can
lead to remote execution (making systems into zombies).

Widely Deployed Software
(1) CRITICAL: Microsoft PowerPoint Handling Multiple Vulnerabilities (MS09-017)
(2) CRITICAL: Apple Mac OS X Multiple Vulnerabilities
(3) CRITICAL: Apple Safari Multiple Vulnerabilities
(4) HIGH: SquirrelMail Multiple Vulnerabilities

Have fun deluding yourselves Mac fans cos they is coming for you....

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
ameratsu said:
vlad321 said:
My professor's mac crashed 2 times in 1 lecture a few days ago. I have live pictures. Apple just sucks.

sounds like your professor sucks with computers because my powerbook has only crashed about a half dozen times in the 3.5 years that I've owned it. Hell, even my regular PC with osx installed has only froze and required a restart once since october.

Is this thread just for apple bashing? For a lot of people who don't want to deal with bullshit operating systems like Vista, a computer with osx is a great choice. I used to be a huge mac hater until I actually owned one and that shut me up pretty fast.

If we're going down that route, you must suck with computers if you have let your Windows crash. I haven't had a crash on my laptop since I bought it 3 years ago.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

I think windows is a fine operating system for games and windows-only apps. Other than that I'd rather not use it. I've never really had a problem with reliability either way personally, but prefer osx to windows for general use. I'd gladly use windows if it had something the could hold a candle to Quicksilver, as that's probably my most cherished osx app.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Hey I'm on a Mac right now, and hating every minute of it.

Around the Network

Once you go Mac, you will never go back. All this mac hating. Windows does the same thing in their commercials so who cares. If you love windows, good for you, if you love mac, good for you, if you hate both and love linux, good for you. I love my macs and really do not care what anyone else thinks about it.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

whats wrong with mac...I even seen that dude take out Tyson!