By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

the creature and the boy might just be placeholders though... as in the nico teaser..

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
the creature and the boy might just be placeholders though... as in the nico teaser..

True, but if I recall, the colossus in the Nico trailer resembles one of the early ones you fight in Shadow of The Colossus.

Either way, it'd still show us what we could expect from the full game.

I have tried, oh yes have I tried, but I can`t figure out how to rip the music from the trailer from where the eagle/rat lifts the child up and to the end. Can someone please, pretty please do that and message me. Please...
Thanks (^_^)

You visit this link

Miller's Crossing Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCIrgBTvCsE

forevercloud3000 said:
@Hanzo 1st comment
Actually a Rat bird isn't that wierd, they actually EXIST lol. Except real rat birds go by the names of BATS(or to the lesser extent, flying squirrels ^^)

@second comment
Rats ears are tall oval like. Look how they fold over hot dog style in my pic and images of the.....it(?) They form a slight point when looked at from the side. Bats ears are sharp though, but that would still mean rodent.

The TAIL, LOOK AT THE TAIL. RAAAAAAAT!
and that goes for the feet too.

Feet aren't cat or rat or dog, they are bird. Legs on the other hand are of the morphology of cat or dog with particularly elongated metacarpals and metatarsels. Rats walk on the palms/soles of their hands and feet (like we do). Dogs and cats walk on the underside of the knuckles of their fore and hind legs (balls of the feet). This creature has the gait of a cat/dog.

/rat discussion

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

It looks alright.
But I have seen more exciting trailers in my gaming life.

''Hadouken!''

^^ Much better than just "alright" if u have ever played and loved the 1st 2 games, or love any of Miyamoto-san's work. this demo suits the whole feel and countenance of the 1st 2 games; fairytails and dreamlike. Dreamlike...

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

binary solo said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Hanzo 1st comment
Actually a Rat bird isn't that wierd, they actually EXIST lol. Except real rat birds go by the names of BATS(or to the lesser extent, flying squirrels ^^)

@second comment
Rats ears are tall oval like. Look how they fold over hot dog style in my pic and images of the.....it(?) They form a slight point when looked at from the side. Bats ears are sharp though, but that would still mean rodent.

The TAIL, LOOK AT THE TAIL. RAAAAAAAT!
and that goes for the feet too.

Feet aren't cat or rat or dog, they are bird. Legs on the other hand are of the morphology of cat or dog with particularly elongated metacarpals and metatarsels. Rats walk on the palms/soles of their hands and feet (like we do). Dogs and cats walk on the underside of the knuckles of their fore and hind legs (balls of the feet). This creature has the gait of a cat/dog.

/rat discussion

feel look pretty rat like to me. Especially when he walked out into the sunlight towards the kid. Also, explain the tail? That is undeniably rat like. There is no Bird, or cat with a furless tail like that...

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

HanzoTheRazor said:
^^ Much better than just "alright" if u have ever played and loved the 1st 2 games, or love any of Miyamoto-san's work. this demo suits the whole feel and countenance of the 1st 2 games; fairytails and dreamlike. Dreamlike...

Sure; if you are a fan, I can image that you consider it to be very exciting.

''Hadouken!''

@ binary solo "Feet aren't cat or rat or dog, they are bird. Legs on the other hand are of the morphology of cat or dog with particularly elongated metacarpals and metatarsels. Rats walk on the palms/soles of their hands and feet (like we do). Dogs and cats walk on the underside of the knuckles of their fore and hind legs"

Well put and spot on! It is definitely some kind of cat or dog mix. I keep Jack Russel terriers and it reminds me of them. It really looks like a fox to me, tho. Does have some cat characteristics, but that just could be cause it is also mixed with a bird.

@ forevercloud3000

Many "mystical" creatures have these kinder tails. I am going to say it is not 2, but 3 creatures mixed. Dog or cat/bird/dragon. Dragons (reptiles) also have similar tails, no? And it does have someting that reflects the light on it's back that look a lot like scales.
Not only this, but also the fact that dogs and cats are loved and connected with so much more.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD