By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3: How will Sony hype future games with so many on the back burner??

Torillian said:
where did they promise that? As far as I've heard all they've said is that they will continue to improve the service. Where did they say the "real thing will be much better"?

So your saying the real Home wont be better? Im not even sure what your saying any more. Why would it be worse?

Around the Network

The ironic thing with you and your threads is you favor the 360 and that's cool. But you only make threads regarding Sony and PS3 (in a negative way at that)
You realize your task to put a negative spin on Sony is annoying at best, but your not changing peoples minds. Couldn't you, ya know play your 360 and stop being obsessed with Sony?

what "real home" This is what it is dude. It'll slowly get better an an online service, but there will not be a big release when they bring the "real deal"

Torillian said:
what "real home" This is what it is dude. It'll slowly get better an an online service, but there will not be a big release when they bring the "real deal"

So your saying it will never get out of Beta and just stay the way it is?  Sony wont make a big deal out of the official launch of Home when its out of Beta? It wont be drastically better than  it is now? I dont get what your saying

Nope, you get it exactly. Just change all your questions to statements.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Nope, you get it exactly. Just change all your questions to statements.

All my opinions will change drastically ony if, Heavy Rain, GOW 3, MAG, Gran Turismo 5, and DC Universe Online launch THIS YEAR.  Other wise, its just another Killzone 2

If all those got released next year your question about this year's E3 stuff releasing in 2013-2014 would still be asinine? So wouldn't that atleast change?

Torillian said:
If all those got released next year your question about this year's E3 stuff releasing in 2013-2014 would still be asinine? So wouldn't that atleast change?

Ive already answered this , The announcement for 2009 E3 will be for 2013. Other games like Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, Red Dead Revolver 2,Final Fantasy XIII, Tekken 6 are all closing in on their 4-5 year wait durations.

Hmmm... Whenever I see a thread from you it's always negative towards the PS3.... Why???

4 ≈ One

Blood_Tears said:
The ironic thing with you and your threads is you favor the 360 and that's cool. But you only make threads regarding Sony and PS3 (in a negative way at that)
You realize your task to put a negative spin on Sony is annoying at best, but your not changing peoples minds. Couldn't you, ya know play your 360 and stop being obsessed with Sony?

But then how would we counter all the MS obsession from Sony Fanboys?