By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3: How will Sony hype future games with so many on the back burner??

Chances are they haven't revealed their whole PS3 lineup this year. Plus if they have some early 2010 games it would be a good time to start hyping them.

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Blood_Tears said:
The ironic thing with you and your threads is you favor the 360 and that's cool. But you only make threads regarding Sony and PS3 (in a negative way at that)
You realize your task to put a negative spin on Sony is annoying at best, but your not changing peoples minds. Couldn't you, ya know play your 360 and stop being obsessed with Sony?

But then how would we counter all the MS obsession from Sony Fanboys?

Seriously dude, I've just started noticing you but you are always trying to cause shit with Sony fans. Why are you even in the Sony forum? Your comment added nothing and is going to start a flamewar.

Aj_habfan said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Blood_Tears said:
The ironic thing with you and your threads is you favor the 360 and that's cool. But you only make threads regarding Sony and PS3 (in a negative way at that)
You realize your task to put a negative spin on Sony is annoying at best, but your not changing peoples minds. Couldn't you, ya know play your 360 and stop being obsessed with Sony?

But then how would we counter all the MS obsession from Sony Fanboys?

Seriously dude, I've just started noticing you but you are always trying to cause shit with Sony fans. Why are you even in the Sony forum? Your comment added nothing and is going to start a flamewar.

Call it what you want...But it seems you don't get my jokes.....

.....ummm Heavy Rain is suppose to release later this year, GOWIII has a chance this year, Same with MAG and DCUO has been pushed to early 2010.

Why the trolling? do you feel insecure that Xbox 360 might pull a nintendo at this years E3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

@ Torillian - that was the best argument I've seen on here in a while. Every post of yours shut him down so expertly

Shadow Solider - I hope that was ironic.

"Why the trolling? 'insert incorrect troll comment here' "

If you did that on purpose, bravo. If you actually think that you aren't a troll, and also actually think that Nintendo had a bad E3 last year then I have much to tell you

Around the Network

They should probably take it easy on announcements this E3 and focus more on details for previously announced games like GT5, GoW3, MAG, etc.

This thread is unproductive.

scottie said:
@ Torillian - that was the best argument I've seen on here in a while. Every post of yours shut him down so expertly

If you did that on purpose, bravo. If you actually think that you aren't a troll, and also actually think that Nintendo had a bad E3 last year then I have much to tell you

No offense but when a Company issues out an apology for their E3 show it generally means that their showing sucked hard

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

scottie said:

Please do tell.

ShadowSoldier said:
scottie said:

No offense but when a Company issues out an apology for their E3 show it generally means that their showing sucked hard

No offense taken

And no offense to you when I say that if a company announces a 20 million (or more) selling game at any conference, then that conference is full of win.