By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3: How will Sony hype future games with so many on the back burner??

We're still waiting for a slew of games from E3 2005, including FFXIII, FF vs Xiii, Tekken 6, Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo 5, and Red Dead Revolver 2.  Then in E3 2008, They hyped, Mag, GOW 3, DC Universe Online, and Fat Princess. All of these games are STILL MIA. Will sony Hype games comming out in 2013-2014 at this E3?

Around the Network

it's e3 thats what happens sometimes

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

So your theory is that MAG, GOW3, DC, and Fat Princess will come out in 2012-2013? Or are you just trolling to get a rise out of people?

Torillian said:
So your theory is that MAG, GOW3, DC, and Fat Princess will come out in 2012-2013? Or are you just trolling to get a rise out of people?

No no no, I asked if Sony will announce games this year that will come out in 2012-2013.  And i guess im also wondering if Mag, GOW3, DC universe, and Fat Princess will come out before next year is over.

Fat Princess? Honestly? Do you even know what that game is?

Around the Network

God of war 3 and Mag have been confirmed for a 2009 release(I hope they push one of them, because of MWF2), DC universe a 2010 release, Fat princess I think this week?

mM
Torillian said:

Its a PSN game that hasnt made it out by E3 2009.

gameman said:
Torillian said:

which is scheduled to come out in June.  How much you want to bet they release it the week of E3?

Torillian said:
gameman said:
Torillian said:

which is scheduled to come out in June.  How much you want to bet they release it the week of E3?

And Killzone 2 was supposed to come out Every spring since 2006

oh yer right, not like there's a beta out for Fat Princess either.

edit: nvm, I found one: http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3522