By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm a leftie and i'm proud

d21lewis said:
If you ain't "right", you're wrong.

RIGHT POWER!!

Agreed. Definately Right Power!

Around the Network

I was sure before I came in here that it was a political thread but now I find it's just about hands

Right handed with no emotion but LEFT WING AND PROUD

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

i write right handed, but whenever i hunt i shoot left handed(except bows)

Ambidextrous FTW

^ are you sure your not like my twin or something?!!

Around the Network

I don't identify with either. I'm a big free market supporter, but I support nationalising uncompetitive industries like utilities. I believe in low taxes and small government, but I'm pro-immigration and anti-drug/gun.

I most closely resemble the libertarians but nationalisation doesn't fit well with them.

Soleron said:
I don't identify with either. I'm a big free market supporter, but I support nationalising uncompetitive industries like utilities. I believe in low taxes and small government, but I'm pro-immigration and anti-drug/gun.

I most closely resemble the libertarians but nationalisation doesn't fit well with them.

i am guessing you are joking around.

Zeethr said:
im right handed. they say left handed people live 10 years less than righties.
I've heard some doctors say that left handed people are more likely to recover fully from a stroke, but I'm right handed. I work on my left hand sometimes.

I use both actually, but I'm a bit more skilled with my right than my left

rightie - handed and politically