By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - God, I love Nintendo.

I just bought The New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (which I just got a couple days ago, GO ME!) and it is so freaking perfect. I feel like a kid again, which is what Miyamoto strives for. This just reminds me why I love Nintendo and have been playing Nintendo games since I was a kid. So great.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

The nostalgia is powerful in this one.

Could have used a little more difficulty other than getting all the tokens, but it was fun

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

u r now a nintendo fanboy good job

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

i agree, great game.

in my opinion its everything to super mario bros. what super mario galaxy was to super mario 64.

i hope they do another one. new super mario bros. 3

Around the Network

I loved NSMB. Very great game. Now get all 240 of those coins!

I really hope they make a New Super Mario World. That would be beyond epic. Flying and Yoshi in a brand new mario 2D platformer? *drools*

If NSMB made you feel like a kid again, just wait till you get your hands on Super Mario 64 DS

How technical is your game?

I should probably replay that game soon.

That game is great!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

The_vagabond7 said:
I just bought The New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (which I just got a couple days ago, GO ME!) and it is so freaking perfect. I feel like a kid again, which is what Miyamoto strives for. This just reminds me why I love Nintendo and have been playing Nintendo games since I was a kid. So great.

Agreed, if theres one thing Ninty did right this gen it was the DS and all its awesome games.