By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am a wii owner now!

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Sorry about that. :P

@majin-tenshinhan

Care to tell me what else it explains?

Well, of course I only meant it explains your username ... Right? :)

Ahh, naturally. It is the same as the wii fit thing some time ago. Nice. :)

Around the Network

For what it's if this is a parody thread from my last one, my folks still didn't get a wii yet so ha!

nordlead said:

I have a 12" 250W sub-woofer (overkill, but it was on sale ), and a 7.2 system with 95W (maybe 100 can't remember) per channel.

There is nothing wrong with cheap speakers, but they don't recreate the full audio range as accurately. Typically cheap speakers focus on the high and low frequencies sacrificing the mid range. Also, as you try to turn them up they distort the sound as they can't handle the volume. As you travel up the price range they create the entire audio range with better clarity. Also, you move from cheap plastic or fake wood cases to real wood cases that look like furniture. Of course, you can buy $2k speakers and they will sound like crap if you don't have your room & system properly balanced.

See this is just something I clearly don't understand.... masses of money being spent for what are to me at least very small gains.... same as with HD TVs... I have seen enough of them, and are not worth the insane sums of money some spend on them.
I mean if our TV breaks now, we would probably go for a HD TV, because they are pretty cheap now, but only a couple of years ago you would need £1k+ to get even a 36" TV (we can't fit one bigger than that in our living room without having a wall mounted one)

I am trying to remember who they are, but most of the names escape me. Simulacrum is finnish I am pretty sure. I swear there are a couple others but who is beyond what I can remember. To my knowledge none of them are Wii owners which is why I said it would better serve you to PM them. It is extremely unlikely any of them will click on the thread to give you the advice you seek. It is extremely unlikely that anyone who could give you that advice would click this thread, but that is another point entirely. I really can't think of any other way to get you the info you need though, and I am 90% certain this way is not going to be useful.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Esa-Petteri said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Sorry about that. :P

@majin-tenshinhan

Care to tell me what else it explains?

Well, of course I only meant it explains your username ... Right? :)

You set it up so well, I had to.

But really, of course you and I are going to butt heads - You're from Finland and I'm from Sweden! It's in our blood. So that's what it explained, too.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Esa-Petteri said:

But really, of course you and I are going to butt heads - You're from Finland and I'm from Sweden! It's in our blood. So that's what it explained, too.

Yeah, I got the message. I just wanted to know if there was some nasty joke about finnish people involved. :)

Esa-Petteri said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Yeah, I got the message. I just wanted to know if there was some nasty joke about finnish people involved. :)

Oh, no. I actually don't know any Finland-jokes. Just loads and loads of Norway-jokes.

Sweden and Finland creates a perfect symbiotic relationship on the (old?) 2 Euro coin.

I know a great finnish joke: How do you make Finnish fruit punch?

4 gallons of vodka and the juice from half a lemon

careful with the lemon lest the fruit taste becomes overpowering.

SMG should still get about 50% of retail the other game's are hard to say possibly 10-30% can't give amounts as I'm from Australia.

O.P. did come across as disrepectfull even if that was not intended.

You seem to have sold your speakers for 500 plus how much did you really want for them.