By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am a wii owner now!

Esa-Petteri said:
vaio said:
Why not try to enjoy the console while you have it, give it a chance before you dissmiss it.

I am not selling the console yet but those games which I got aren't the kind of games I enjoy.

I think you are afraid to try them, that would make you look like a dirty SD peasant.

But you forget one thing we are from the Nordic coutries we are all dirty peasants no mutter what we do, buy or prefer.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Esa-Petteri said:
vaio said:
Why not try to enjoy the console while you have it, give it a chance before you dissmiss it.

I am not selling the console yet but those games which I got aren't the kind of games I enjoy.

I think you are afraid to try them, that would make you look like a dirty SD peasant.

But you forget one thing we are from the Nordic coutries we are all dirty peasants no mutter what we do, buy or prefer.

Nah, I have tried them enough to know that those aren't the games for me.

Toivon, että löydät etsimäsi

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.