By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game would you pay $100 for that is not out yet?

All three Starcraft 2 games... for the 100 dollars... that way I save money :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Baldur's Gate 3, Planescape Torment 2

sonic xtreme :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

the next gta
a good sims 4 consoles

Play Me

God of War III.

Around the Network

Dragon Age I think

Uncharted 2 and GT5 and possibly the next GTA.

Modern Warfare too
but only cuz i'm ADDICTED to cod4

If Polyphony Digital puts Damage, day/night, and dynamic weather in Gran Turismo 5, I would pay $100. Further more, if they were to allow complete car customization, with real world after market parts, I would be willing to pay even more. I would be willing to pay $20 a month just as a donation, if it ment more tracks, more cars, more customization options, and continued updates to the game adding more ral to life racing. Gran Turismo is the reason I got into gaming, and the car industry is a always eveolving market. The only way to make Gran Turismo a integral part of the car market is to turn it into a platform within a platform. It needs to change, adapt, and grow with the market it portrays.

Other games I would spend $100 for?

Maybe God of War 3 Collectors edition, if it had GoW1 & 2 included.

I think that jacked up prices are a bad deal though in reality. It is especially bad for publishers. Personaly, I have skipped out on many games just because I am not going to pay $60 for them, an I won't buy them used. Now that I am no longer buying disk based games, unless they are platform exclusive the situation is even worse. Last year however, I would have bought both Dead Space and Mirrors Edge if they were $30, but instead I ended up skipping both games.

Sadley, I don't think this will ever happen. The entertaiment industry is one odd beast. Somehow they are able to get people to pay the same price no matter the quality of the product. No other industry can get away with selling garbage at the same price as the sell gold, but somehow entertaiment has got around that.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

fadetoone said:
If you are willing to pay $100 for a game, you are contributing to high game prices in general. Congratulations.

Do what I do, wait until they are under 20 bucks :)

I just can't wait for some games to get to $20.  It will take months before God of War 3 get to $20.  Only games that I will wait to get cheaper is games that I'm less interested in like Afro Samurai or Saints Row.