By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I changed my avatar ...

Like it?

That other new guy took my Conduit-avatar, so I had to switch. I think this may be better, though. You'll all have to get accustomed to that the guy with the Conduit-avatar is someone else, and the guy with the awesome Don Flamenco is good ol' loveable me.

Around the Network

You should be able to complain if someone steals your avatar.

It would piss me off lots.

Carl2291 said:
You should be able to complain if someone steals your avatar.

It would piss me off lots.

Didn't want to make a big deal out of it. The main thing pissing me off is that people were gonna think that guy was me, which is why I made this thread so people would stop thinking of that avatar as me.

Post your old Avy so I can remember who you are.

*Edit: Or You'll forever be forgotten and be thought of as another user.

*Edited again: Wait! Tidus was it ?

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Post your old Avy so I can remember who you are.

*Edit: Or You'll forever be forgotten and be thought of as another user.

*Edited again: Wait! Tidus was it ?

First it was Wolf, then it was Tidus, then it was the main character from The Conduit which another guy has now shamelessly stolen, and now this.

Around the Network

Lol at this thread. Well. You should have changed it for Little Mac but it's ok. Funny avatar :p

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
Lol at this thread. Well. You should have changed it for Little Mac but it's ok. Funny avatar :p

I thought a charming man with a rose in his mouth fit my image better. Sure makes my entrance into threads more striking, don't you think? ;)

But yeah, a nasty thief took my avatar so I had to make a thread about it ;_; Baw!

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Soma said:

I thought a charming man with a rose in his mouth fit my image better. Sure makes my entrance into threads more striking, don't you think? ;)

But yeah, a nasty thief took my avatar so I had to make a thread about it ;_; Baw!

Yeah definitely, LOL

Yeah I just saw the other guy, at first I thought it was you as well

Damn, now I want to change my avatar too, maybe someone from Castlevania Judgment :)

Soma said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Soma said:

Yeah definitely, LOL

Yeah I just saw the other guy, at first I thought it was you as well

Damn, now I want to change my avatar too, maybe someone from Castlevania Judgment :)

Hmm, if you're gonna go with Judgment I'd probably recommend Dracula :) He looks awesome. Or maybe Trevor.

hmm yeah, I was definitely thinking in Trevor, Cornell, or Simon which is my favorite character.