By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just finished no more herpes on my wii

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Cross Generation Herpes

No more herpes Desperate Struggle, another million seller

Around the Network

Joey: Yeah, you know, it's not that fun.

Phoebe: No, I think we killed it.

Real Herpes: Fire Fighters

Disaster : Day of Cystitis

burgerstein said:
This is just too awesome. First thing tomorrow I'm making a No More Herpes flash game. Best. Typo. Ever.

Took me a couple of days, but BAM!

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network
burgerstein said:
burgerstein said:
This is just too awesome. First thing tomorrow I'm making a No More Herpes flash game. Best. Typo. Ever.

Great work. I thought you were just joking, but congrats to that! Would have been even funnier, if they tried to kiss you and you loose lifes after that. But I really enjoyed the first round I played it.

fmc83 said:
burgerstein said:
burgerstein said:

Great work. I thought you were just joking, but congrats to that! Would have been even funnier, if they tried to kiss you and you loose lifes after that. But I really enjoyed the first round I played it.

Thanks. When I say something on a forum it is a sacred promise that can never be broken.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Wow, and I thought it was going to be a rated M wiiware game for STD awareness.

woopah said:
i love disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its my favourite Nintendo game up their with metroid prime 3 which you should also get. DoC has tonnes of replayability and a huge variety both bin game play and modes.

He is right, this game is really great. The more and more you get into, the better it gets !

LMAO!

Man, too bad I got into this thread so late... lol

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."