By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you be happy with a Nintendo E3 exactly like TheSource predicted?

1. itll be at october conference

2. a major focus but not the be all and end all

3. i sure hope so. a collection of trailers showing gameplay and a coiple of new titles would rock

4. i dont understand this point

5. too early, E3 2010 is more likely i believe. woulodnt be dissappointed if it did happen tho

blatantly were going to get a montage of trailers for new games in which we will get gameplay footage from pikmin 3 pilotwings and sadness. anyone agree?

oh yeah and nintendo's big wii RPG will be shown

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I just want Pikmin.

Honestly, this seems pretty likely.

if Zelda Wii is announced, I wouldn't care if they used the rest of their presentation for Nintendogs Wii and Wii Music 2.

To all the digital distribution haters: I used to be like you. But that is the future of gaming and you are already missing out on some of the best games of the generation.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

it would be much better than last year's E3 for sure.

Around the Network

such as world of goo

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Even if they just displayed a can of Coke on top of a can of Pepsi it would still be better than last year's E3.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Yes, World of Goo. But I didn't just mean on Wii. DD is the future. I am now a believer.

Because of this, I am HOPING that theSource's prediction is correct. Show me some new WiiWare and DSWare games.

steven787 said:
Yes, World of Goo. But I didn't just mean on Wii. DD is the future. I am now a believer.

Because of this, I am HOPING that theSource's prediction is correct. Show me some new WiiWare and DSWare games.

That's the spirit! And virtual console for DSi. That would be good.

LOL, that wouldn't hurt either.

Edit: My one complaint about Nintendo DD is that they do not allow for transfers.  Our Wii/DS numbers should be linked to our Nintendo Club handles like Sony's Marketplace is.