By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the rarest game you own?

I have Zelda (Game & Watch) and Super Mario RPG as well as a few limited run games like Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and Battalion Wars

Around the Network

ff7 baby.

Oh wait...forgot my Snes Sensible Soccer game,  2nd best football game ever made (after pro evo 6)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Probably Valkyrie Profile for PS1 + VP PS1 strategy guide.

I probably have rarer stuff but i'm too lazy to check prices.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i dont know but i have a lot of old games

I have a shitload of games, but none of them seem to be too rare. I guess Donkey Kong Country is a Rare game?

Around the Network

Phantasy Star for Master System

or Carmen Sandiego in the box with 5.25 disks

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

GEN: Golden Axe, NHL 97, Madden 95, 97

Snatcher on the sega cd =)

Hmm, well I have a copy of TLOZALTTP that's still factory-sealed, including an overworld map of Hyrule. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I have Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for the GameCube with the bongos. That should be pretty rare within a few years.

I also have F-Zero GX for GC and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for GC which are apparently not easy to find.