By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the rarest game you own?

PTO II, and futurama for the original xbox sorry .....

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

-Every Virtual Boy game.

-Blue-label copy of Demon Attack for the Atari 2600

SW-5120-1900-6153

Suikoden
Suikoden II x2
Tactics Ogre
Valkyrie Profile
Other junk I can't remember

dragon warrior 1 on the nes and it's work

Banjo kazooie

Around the Network

Demolition Man for the SNES.  It's based on a crappy Sylvester Stallone film but the game is decent.

"HEADS UP!!"

piggychan said:

Radiant Silvergun
Guardian Heroes
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Magical Chase

Street Fighter Zero 3 - Sega saturn

Shining Force III

BOTH Guardian Heroes & Radiant Silvergun.............. WOW, i'm jealous as hell right now, they are ultra rare in the UK.

Two of the best games ever made.

My most rare game would be Streets of Rage 3 Sega Megadrive PAL version (it goes for up to £60 on e-bay)

thetonestarr said:
-Every Virtual Boy game.

-Blue-label copy of Demon Attack for the Atari 2600

alright ill admit it im jealous of you now 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I went to a house a couple of weeks back, and on the front porch was a basket with an old wood grain Atari console, a bunch of Atari games, and some Sega Genesis games, but no Genesis console. I'm pretty sure none of the stuff is any good, but I saw a Sonic the Hedgehog ripoff of Mario Paint! I'd never even heard of this game. I should go back and steal it. I'm sure it's still there!

Myviewing said:
From what bloody swamp told me, Shaq Fu for the Gameboy is a pretty rare game though I only paid $1.33.

Well, I said that because I have yet to find it for sale anywhere . Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I've seen some GameGear copies though, selling for around 25€.

I have some rare games like:

- Guardian Heroes (PAL Saturn)
- Shining Force III (PAL Saturn)
- Probotector (PAL Megadrive) (aka Contra: Hard Corps)

I should also have a Chess Module for the PHILIPS VIDEOPAC (Odyssey² in NA), which is supposed to be pretty rare. It's lost somewhere at my parents though (along with the VIDEOPAC and all its games), and I have yet find it . I may other VIDEOPAC games that also are moderately rare.

I guess some other games on my older systems that could be considered rare, but I haven't check the rarity of every game I own.