By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS Only Possible on the PS3 According To Sucker Punch Employee

waron said:
so i guess 1 vs 100 is only possible on 360 it's kinda amusing that almost every exclusive game that is being released by sony is "only possible on PS Sri". and 2 months later we see multiplatform games that pwn those "only possible on PS Sri" graphically in every aspect.

what did "Pwn" MGS4 graphically ?

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
i just typed in "ban hammer" on google >_>

Hes the thunder god of my ancestors.. the vikings :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
This is rather funny. Weren't there some glitches and framedrops in infamous? Apparently it was rather difficult to get it on the PS3. Maybe they should have made it on the pc.

Infamous got released?

PullusPardus said:
waron said:
so i guess 1 vs 100 is only possible on 360 it's kinda amusing that almost every exclusive game that is being released by sony is "only possible on PS Sri". and 2 months later we see multiplatform games that pwn those "only possible on PS Sri" graphically in every aspect.

MGS4 isn't that graphically impressive in the first place, i think RE5 even looks better

Says the company which has only worked on Sony consoles for almost a decade...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:
PullusPardus said:
waron said:

MGS4 isn't that graphically impressive in the first place, i think RE5 even looks better

RE's graphics are really good on cutscenes but ingame they're blocky.

RE5 def. has alot more pop. MGS4 looks very bland

rckrz6 said:
PullusPardus said:
waron said:

You made me lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NJ5 said:

Says the company which has only worked on Sony consoles for almost a decade...

Haha, true.

its like Miyamoto saying Zelda is only possible on DS

CGI-Quality said:
rckrz6 said:
RE5 def. has alot more pop. MGS4 looks very bland

Having played both I can tell you that it's the other way around, especially in the latter levels of MGS4.

Regardless, that's besides the point, it has nothing to do with how Sucker Punch feels. But as I said in the HEAVY RAIN thread, I can understand why a thread like this would upset the Xbox Community. It's just asking for trouble, which I'm personally against.

Ive played both games all the way through also, im not trying to put MSG4 down, it was an amazing game, it just doesn;t make me go wow with the visuals