Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network
Undying said:
Xxain said:
Who could 4get this:

That game had horrible music.

Your face has horrible music.

In fact it's so horrible it makes me wanna put you in a trance!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Undying said:
Xxain said:
Who could 4get this:

That game had horrible music.

Your face has horrible music.

In fact it's so horrible it makes me wanna put you in a trance!

lol

Well , now i think of it , End Of Eternity 2.3.4.5.6.7 ...ect will be like Final Fantasy 2.3.4.5.6.7...ect , its always the FINAL fantasy , and this is like the END of eternity , so it would be funny.

"The game will be releasing for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, so all you next-gen console owners are set. "

ALL YOU NEXT-GEN haha what about the Wii. Stupid comment SEGA.

Around the Network
jacks81x said:
It's no more stupid sounding than....Final Fantasy.

Yeah but when that came out originally the whole two-word end-all be-all RPG titles were new now they just try to get that old spark back and it never works. Now you can have two word titled RPGs and be fine, Dragon Quest and Fire Emblem are just as old and have two word names, plus later stuff like Chrono Trigger - but there was also other naming conventions like 1 word (ActRaiser) and 2+ words (Secret of Mana) etc. (I don't know why I have SNES RPGs stuck in my head)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Resonance of Fate sounds better than End of Eternity...Reminds me of Quantum of Solace(not just because of the of

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

who cares about the name you will be playing this game and not saying Resonance of Fate for 40hours right?
from screenshots we can only tell that design is a little bit to westerny and it will be future/modern postapocalyptic world.