By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Console Specific Forums

GranTurismo said:
Saying bad stuff in the Sony forums never gets wii fans banned and they troll all day, you say one thng on the wii forum and they ban you.

If any of that were true though, wouldn't you and Hus would have long since been permabanned (J/K). In all seriousness though the same claims can be made by any fanbase on this forum and be equally justified in the accuser’s mind. Either way it’s a common misconception that the grass is always greener for one fanbase over another, especially in matters like this.

I don't know much about how this forum really works, but if Sony members on this forum are more likely to be banned then perhaps you need only look as far as your response here where you assume rather insultingly that you and only you are the victim here. You must realize that specialized forums will always be compromised by the advent of the main page display of popular threads which will draw in outsiders oblivious to the forum of the topic’s origin.

If you are really bothered by this problem may I suggest avoiding inflammatory statements, flamebate thread titles and try enjoying your console of choice without insulting the others. It's an effort we all need to make.

Around the Network

Okay...I think this thread is going to that place I didn't want it to. I got my answer from ioi and I would request that this thread be locked. From here on in this thread there is likely to be a lot of name calling and mud slinging. Thank you, moderators.