By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC 2.0 release date revealed!

MontanaHatchet said:
Oh ioi, you've made me the happiest girl in the world!!!!!

omg your a girl¡¡¡¡ i thought all the time you were a guy¡¡¡¡¡. i guess i am an ignorant.

Around the Network
luisgvm said:
MontanaHatchet said:

omg your a girl¡¡¡¡ i thought all the time you were a guy¡¡¡¡¡. i guess i am an ignorant.

Yeah, I'm a girl. Spread the word!

nordlead said:
@kitchen

read the date a second time...

@beta question

there is already a group picked for the beta and it is comprised of staff members, so there is no use getting your hopes up.

ioi said:
Crap, I meant MAY 22nd!

Sorry guys

Booyah!  Thought so

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Yes! I'm very excited for this!

Also, I've started work on a VGChartz game and was waiting for the re-design so I could finalize the look. I'll be able to start really putting it together soon!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

MontanaHatchet said:
luisgvm said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Yeah, I'm a girl. Spread the word!

omg lol¡¡¡ jajaja.

Around the Network

oh trust me, Brett and his brother are amazing web developers. You will love the new site.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Brett has a brother who has been working with him this whole time?

I am so out of the loop. I'm going to go cry now.

thekitchensink said:
nordlead said:
@kitchen

@beta question

there is already a group picked for the beta and it is comprised of staff members, so there is no use getting your hopes up.

ioi said:
Crap, I meant MAY 22nd!

Sorry guys

Booyah!  Thought so

well, that is what I heard from talonman like 2 days ago, but then you never know with ioi. He is like Miyamoto, he delays it until it is perfect

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
thekitchensink said:
nordlead said:
@kitchen

@beta question

ioi said:
Crap, I meant MAY 22nd!

Sorry guys

Booyah!  Thought so

well, that is what I heard from talonman like 2 days ago, but then you never know with ioi. He is like Miyamoto, he delays it until it is perfect

True dat... true dat.

OT: Brett has a brother?  SPOILERZ!!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

lol, you guys are out of the development loop. I've known that his brother did web design since work on 2.0 first started

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)