By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Madworld really that great?

Is Madword great? - no

Is Madworld good? - yes

Is Madworld worth $50? - no

Is Madworld worth a purchase at a cut down price? - yes

Around the Network

It is amazingly awesome. The people that said its not a good game are foolishly foolish fools. Buy MadWorld AND No More Heroes. Both of them are amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

I gave it a 4/5 in my review, so I figured its good, its just so short.

Bobbuffalo, maybe you don't like the game, but tellme some non repetitive beat em 'up game and there are no one. All on the genre has that problem, at least madworld have a enormous enemies variety and diferent situation, but keep the ssame mechanical ever.

I bought the game when it released, and I still haven't beaten it. It's interesting... but the fun wore off for me pretty fast. I just have no motivation to pick it up and play it. It's really a pity.

Looks like I have to wait for NMH2. :P

Around the Network

not the greatest game in the world, but damn good! You can pick up used copies for 30 bucks usually. I say go for it!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

DrYon said:

Didn't played the game yet, but so far I notice, it got mixed feelings. From the people who played it, is it really a flagship title or just because is a M-rated game for Wii and sold poorly got the all that attention?

Asking this question in the Nintendo forum is like asking "Is OSX really that great?" at an Apple store.  A fair majority of the posters here want to sell you on purchasing some games whether or not they're good.

You would be better off renting Madworld and then seeing if it's worth a purchase, worth waiting till it's circling the bargain bin, or just avoiding it.  You're the best judge in the world for determining what you enjoy playing.

DONT buy it!!!

RENT it!!!!

its to short to pay 50 bucks

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Its great, but only 4 hours long and has not reason to play again.

This game would have really benefited from achievements or trophys.

And co-op.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

very fun game man really worth getting even for a full price. I dont like really violent games but i enjoyed it, it has humour, great use of wii mote man thats what makes this game great.