By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Madworld really that great?

i adore madworld, and i think the commentators alone are worth 25 bucks of the price. unfortunately, due to being roughly 6 hours long or so anda tad repetitive towards the end*, its a tough call for me to justify a 50 dollar price, especially over No More Heroes.

*the game works on a point system to advance to the next objective, so you'll find yourself doing the same thing over and over to grind for more points - but the only time this ever bothered me was in the last stage - every other stage gave me plenty of new things to have my fun with and not get bored while raking up points, so take your pick.

If you want to get an idea of what the commentators are like, look at the ending credits. lots of naughty words ahead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UVqgHLlGXU

the commentators are voiced by Greg Proops from Whose line is it anyway? and John Dimaggio who voices Bender on futurama. And yes, they are as awesome as you would think of when having bender be your narrator.

um..stuff

Around the Network

Personally, I thought that it was pretty terrible. The art style was cool for about an hour, the gameplay was trash from the second the game started.

i had fun. Its really good.

DrYon said:

Didn't played the game yet, but so far I notice, it got mixed feelings. From the people who played it, is it really a flagship title or just because is a M-rated game for Wii and sold poorly got the all that attention?

try it before saying anything

got it yesterday !

the game IS fun, BEST graph so far on Wii, HD Console level art design, and really impresive world and gameplay (hilarious comment and all)

I was wondering too if the game would be so good before i tried. YES it is

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

sirvice said:
DONT buy it!!!

RENT it!!!!

its to short to pay 50 bucks

on sell soon, oh wait, you are an aussie, don't know about there =/

Around the Network

The levels should be shorter, but more of them. The game should also have coop.

Otherwise the gameplay is pretty solid, but the art style can be a throw off.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Its wonderful.

finished on normal, now playing on hard

9.0 in IGN.

maykissthebride said:
Its wonderful.

if your icon is what i think it is, then you sir have an amazing icon!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
maykissthebride said:
Its wonderful.

if your icon is what i think it is, then you sir have an amazing icon!

What? Jake? Its just an old friend...