By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many users on these boards actually support "The Theory of Evolution"?

Its strange that nobody in Europe believes in ID.

Religous beliefs Scientific Evidence

Around the Network

I really think mine should be 'other' based no your reasoning as I don't think I clearly fit into ID. Evolution is definitely happening, however, it was driven by laws created by God. Not that God is continuously controlling it now. More like God determined the laws of nature/physics and set it in motion.

I kinda feel like we are all one massive experiment and God is simply watching.

FootballFan said:

Religous beliefs <> Scientific Evidence

Europeans must be generally quite smart then.

There's evidence to suggest that as IQ goes up, tendency to believe in religion decreases.

Obviously this is true. You are a man of wisdom.

Generally though it is poorer contueies that are religious because if they need help the only chance they would get to save someone what is ill is by praying. Not getting Medicines like most people.

In some cultures they choose not to get medicines because they feel god can guide them through. Its so crazy its ridiculous. Education levels does dictate how religious a country is there is no doubt abou that.

UK - definitely Evolution.

I think it's interesting that some people have been giving their religious persuasion as well as their view on Evolution / ID. I wonder what the proportions are for people who are religious yet still believe in Evolution and vice versa. I'm agnostic btw.

I also wonder if there's a correlation between people who believe in Evolution and people who don't believe in complimentary medicine

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Sweden - Intelligent Design.

Killzowned said:
FootballFan said:

Religous beliefs <> Scientific Evidence

Europeans must be generally quite smart then.

There's evidence to suggest that as IQ goes up, tendency to believe in religion decreases.

Source: http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/IQbyreligion.jpg

Hmm, atheism seems to fair well according to this study. But I know some dumb as fuck atheists to be honest, so the I can't say this is 100% accurate representation.

Canada - I support the scientific theory of Evolution.

And Creationism is not even a scientific theory.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I'm still not 100% sure, but it does make sense. Sort of.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

America - I support the process that turned my charmander into a charazard. Yay evolution!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!