By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many users on these boards actually support "The Theory of Evolution"?

TruckOSaurus said:
nordlead said:
USA

Since the intelligent design side is way under represented here, I'll put my name on the list I believe adaptation exists, but I do not believe that fish evolved into dogs, who evolved into monkeys, or whatever.

That was almost as bad as Mrs. Garrison's explanation of the evolution theory.

I just wanted to give my quick crappy low down explanation of where I stand. I could have just left it at Intelligent design if I felt like it, or I could give a detailed stance, but I don't feel like it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
akuma587 said:

And while abiogenesis has its strong points, its also entirely possible that life originated on earth from an extraterrestial source, such as bacteria from a meteor. We certainly have been hit by thousands if not millions of them, particularly in the earlier stages of the Earth's life.

Actually even ET origins for life on earth don't preclude the possibility of abiogenesis, it just abstracts the question back one level.  At some point the life had to pop up from non-life and whether it was on earth or not abiogenesis is a possible answer.

To Each Man, Responsibility
TruckOSaurus said:
nordlead said:
USA

Since the intelligent design side is way under represented here, I'll put my name on the list I believe adaptation exists, but I do not believe that fish evolved into dogs, who evolved into monkeys, or whatever.

That was almost as bad as Mrs. Garrison's explanation of the evolution theory.

Yeah, one of the funniest scenes in South Park ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8asQkegV_wk

I.D - because science is manipulate by the global elite :P

Canada

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

New Orleans- Intelligent Design

And I would like to add that evolution has not been prove because some on here thinks it has. That's why it's still call a theory.

Around the Network
Aquietguy said:

And I would like to add that evolution has not been prove because some on here thinks it has. That's why it's still call a theory.

To be honest, I can't remember anyone here stating that Evolution is a fact.

Aquietguy said:

*sigh*

Another person who does not know what a theory is.

Aquietguy said:

Considering this is one of the issues that has been discussed at length already in this thread it might help if you actually read some of the posts addressing this issue prior to posting.  Primarily, theory does not mean what many people seem to think it means.

highwaystar101 said:
Aquietguy said:

*sigh*

Another person who does not know what a theory is.

No one has stated that iit is a fact.  Theres a large amoumt of evidence to prove that it is true but it isnt a fact.

Evolution-Canada
WTF Is ID

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.