By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happent to home's trophy room?

does anyone know what happent, i dont see new info nowhere

Around the Network

?

Good Question, another promise from Sony that went the way of the Dodo. From what I have heard they are still supposed to do it but they seem to be working on expanding Home first. It will probably only be available in an house that you have to purchase.

Supposedly it's still in the works but don't expect it anytime soon.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Since Home is still in the beta stage i would imagine that this will be added later on, but as Ajescent said, i would not expect it anytime soon since they are thankfully focusing on the games instead of the applications that very few people will bother with!

Around the Network

but they havent said nothing about it since E3 2007 i think

i was wondering the same thing?

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3

Why are you guys so surprise ... it's typical Sony - overpromise and underdeliver.

maybe we will hear something about this at E3, didn't they say there will be a big update for the ps3 over E3

maybe that's for NA home but EU home we've heard no such thing.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?