By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Konami-Ton: MGS4 Demo for PSN

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162998

Around the Network

ohhhhhh slap me now i might be dreaming.

John Lucas?

Oh, John Lucas?

Where art thou? 

Damn. I honestly can't wait.
This game just looks amazing. I can't really expound upon it further.

No date

GHAAAAAA

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
sieanr said:
No date

GHAAAAAA

mattering the size of the actual game it could be released before the end of the year, I doubt that a 20 - 30 minute demo will even be close to how insanely long that game will be or reveal anything major. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Im sure we could the same part that Kojima did during his presentation after E3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

After they re-worked the controls and camera and all that stuff for this game i wanted to play it, i tried my best to play the other MGS games but the controls, camera and long parts of just retarded convos between snake and whoever drove me insane.

Awesome! I never played the games so this will be the way to see if I can get into them. Thanks Kojima =P

hopefully it comes soon

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills