By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Konami-Ton: MGS4 Demo for PSN

A giddy feeling just came over me. Honestly Giddiness is in the air

It would be cool if the demo was really short, and every week more DLC for the demo was released until the release of the game.
I could see that getting annoying though.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
sieanr said:
No date

GHAAAAAA

mattering the size of the actual game it could be released before the end of the year, I doubt that a 20 - 30 minute demo will even be close to how insanely long that game will be or reveal anything major. 

It'd still be badass to try out some of the new stuff, even if for just 30min.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

people posting on 1up said the 25th, which I doubt.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

Once I found out about this, Sony's Keynote didn't seems so bad. Sony wins TGS just with this alone, in my book. I'm so excited!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Read the link now. It's been updated. Apparently, there was a mix-up in translation. Kojima Productions would LIKE to release the demo, but it may not actually happen.

Around the Network

^,

im still a believer.

edit : 1k.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

damn

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
Neos said:

^,

im still a believer.

edit : 1k.

Keep the faith. m/ 

And congrats on the big 1000.

pure wood baby!!! i've been expecting it since the gameplay vid, this'll be so cool!

makingmusic476 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Read the link now. It's been updated. Apparently, there was a mix-up in translation. Kojima Productions would LIKE to release the demo, but it may not actually happen.

I thought it was a good press conference, actually. I think the only reason anyone is down on it is that they expected something huge, which didn't happen. If people had gone in to it thinking: "This will be a solid conference that highlights what we know about the PS3," it would have been solid. Instead, rumors floated about a PS3-savior or something be revealed -- not only did no such game appear, but frankly, I don't even think it's necessary (personally) from a gamer's perspective. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">