By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 TGS Full Trailer in English

With that online mode it gets hyped more every day and more people want it :s.

(This games haves everything to be a huge hit). Huge = 5 Million.

Around the Network

I agree the online mode makes this game head and shoulders above the rest.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
konnichiwa said:
With that online mode it gets hyped more every day and more people want it :s.

(This games haves everything to be a huge hit). Huge = 5 Million.

What online mode? MGS4 doesn't have online.

^
Called MGO. Will come with MGS4.

"I don't believe anyone walks into a game store with $600 in their pocket and wonders what console to buy." -President of Worldwide studios Phil Harrison "Nintendo Wii has been a successful enterprise, and a very good business compared with ours, because it's cheaper." -Sony chairman and CEO Howard Stringer

What badgerfan said.

Around the Network

Um ... I haven't heard any announcements about Metal Gear Online coming with MGS4. As I understand, it's a completely separate game. No?

Kojima at TGS confirmed that MGO will be packaged with MGS4. It is called the MGO starter pack.

"I don't believe anyone walks into a game store with $600 in their pocket and wonders what console to buy." -President of Worldwide studios Phil Harrison "Nintendo Wii has been a successful enterprise, and a very good business compared with ours, because it's cheaper." -Sony chairman and CEO Howard Stringer

Oh ... it's not the full Metal Gear Online game. That's sold separately as a full game.

"Metal Gear Solid 4 will include a small taste of the Metal Gear Online experience through an included "Starter Pack" mode"
http://onaxis.blogspot.com/2007/09/metal-gear-solid-4-comes-with-metal.html

this has been on my to get list for awhile

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

MGS4 will be the best game on the PS3 so far. No doubt about it.