By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 TGS Full Trailer in English

3 companies mainly are depending on this game.. konami .. sony .... and square enix

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

^
completely agree!

"I don't believe anyone walks into a game store with $600 in their pocket and wonders what console to buy." -President of Worldwide studios Phil Harrison "Nintendo Wii has been a successful enterprise, and a very good business compared with ours, because it's cheaper." -Sony chairman and CEO Howard Stringer

Holy freaking Buddhazilla. Every time I think Kojima can't possibly top himself... he does. Game-play, interactivity, plot-lines - it just keeps better and better, the avalanche keeps picking up speed.

One of the main themes of MGS4 is the nightmare of private military companies like real-life Blackwater, which is now in hot water in Iraq - the Maliki government has called for Blackwater to leave Iraq immediately, after Blackwater ops shot up an Iraqi crowd, killing eleven innocent civilians. Beauty and the Beast, indeed. Videogames seem to be one of the places where artists can speak truth to the world, maybe because our mainstream press and politicians are so busy lying to us that they've ended up believing their own lies. A world of Patriots...

Who here likes the monkey Little Grey?

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

the girl that looks like Nariko is Naomi hunter isn't it ?
(she was announced and already shown before)

I like a lot what is doing Kojima with his game,
As ckmlb already stated, it is like he is improving all the gameplay by making it a lot "lighter", more simple that will definitely improve the immersion and the action phase.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I downloaded the trailer in HD "very nice". It is getting better and better I like that the game has some humour. people has still not learned how to draw blackpeople specially their lips but I forgive Kojima cant expect you to do everything :D